Edward theurj Berge's Discussions (6,956)

Discussions Replied To (6750) Replies Latest Activity

"Since you are relatively new to the forum you haven't seen us go into this topic ad…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 30, 2010 to Holons as a locus of awareness

27 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"The world we see is a matter of how we connect the dots and thereby draw the boundar…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 29, 2010 to Holons as a locus of awareness

27 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"Piacenza also has a couple of articles at Integral World which pretty much reinterat…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 29, 2010 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"One of the best expositions of holonic AQAL is Mark Edwards' 7-part series called "T…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 27, 2010 to Holons as a locus of awareness

27 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"Relevant indeed, thanks. I'm guessing the author's first language isn't English and/…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 25, 2010 to Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

51 Jul 4, 2012

"I re-read your paper, getting a bit more familiar with the terminology this time. Yo…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 23, 2010 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"See Chris Dierkes' blog on pluralism and relativism as fodder for this conversation.…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 21, 2010 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"It was much better than I expected. I especially like how they came to adopt the cre…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 20, 2010 to S P L I C E

3 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

"I'd like to bring to this discussion Jackson's essay "In search of a postmodern midd…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 20, 2010 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"Along the lines above on the differences that constitute the two truths, nonduality…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 20, 2010 to Stephen Batchelor

109 Sep 1, 2016

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service