Edward theurj Berge's Discussions (6,956)

Discussions Replied To (6750) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's an interview with a couple of artists involved in the upcoming Metamodern Art…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Aug 31, 2019 to Do our models get in the way?

8 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"I'm also reminded of this Mascolo and Fischer paper. And yes, I know, this is also a…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Aug 31, 2019 to Do our models get in the way?

8 Sep 18, 2019

"The above has been consolidated into an Integral World essay here."

Edward theurj Berge replied Aug 26, 2019 to Do our models get in the way?

8 Sep 18, 2019

"Models are useful as long as they don't get divorced from the concrete realities the…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Aug 26, 2019 to Do our models get in the way?

8 Sep 18, 2019

"Janine Rickard replied in the FB thread: "What did Voltaire actually mean by 'we mus…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Aug 21, 2019 to Do our models get in the way?

8 Sep 18, 2019

"Layman Pascal commented on the FB IPS forum thread: "Since there is no way to solve…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Aug 21, 2019 to Do our models get in the way?

8 Sep 18, 2019

"From Footnotes2Plato FB post: "I'm participating in a reading group with about 40 ot…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Aug 11, 2019 to Bruno Latour

39 Aug 11, 2019

"Abramson: Metamodernism in 5 diagrams."

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 15, 2019 to Metamodernism

17 Jul 15, 2019

"Abramson from an '18 essay: "Metamodernism is an evolution of postmodernism, and it…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jul 14, 2019 to Metamodernism

17 Jul 15, 2019

"Good new post by Bonnitta Roy on complex potential states. She uses process philosop…"

Edward theurj Berge replied Jun 27, 2019 to From capitalism to the collaborative commons

24 Jun 27, 2019

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service