Dawid Dahl's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you telling me you made the music for this one? If so, that's fantastic!   What…"

Dawid Dahl replied Mar 14, 2011 to Dance by Black Lake

7 Mar 27, 2011

""I am not an absolutist Dawid. I’ve never found anything worthy of affixing that lab…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 28, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Interesting!   Did you know that within a couple of years, we'll be able to sequence…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 24, 2011 to Lost in Thought

17 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Ah, trevligt! Själv pluggade jag Franska i 3 år men kommer inte ihåg någonting. :P  …"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 23, 2011 to Lost in Thought

17 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

""but let them get a Nagarjuna for example."   Now that would be interesting. (Given…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 22, 2011 to Lost in Thought

17 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"James: "I was beginning to think all buddhist approaches actually insisted on this c…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 20, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

""If you don't claim an ultimate casual agent, how can you claim a relative one when…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 20, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

""Dawid, you emphatically claim every observable phenomena in your experience has a c…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 19, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Xibalba: "His jewish background and his attachement to Israel [...]"   What prompts…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 19, 2011 to Lost in Thought

17 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

""I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but Jeff Salzman and David Riordan have…"

Dawid Dahl replied Feb 15, 2011 to what is happening in the arab world at the moment?

29 May 30, 2011
Reply by e

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service