e's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"e said: Is Integral Anti-Capitalism Anti-Orange i.e. rotting Green? Where is the rec…"

e replied Jul 20, 2013 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM, pt. I (an expanding multi-forum meta-thread)

107 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Is Integral Anti-Capitalism Anti-Orange i.e. rotting Green? Where is the recognition…"

e replied Jul 17, 2013 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM, pt. I (an expanding multi-forum meta-thread)

107 Sep 1, 2014

"Seems rather obvious there is no private language as language was developed to commu…"

e replied Jul 17, 2013 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

""Conscious Integral Capitalism?" An Integral capitalist puts capital to good use and…"

e replied Jul 16, 2013 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM, pt. I (an expanding multi-forum meta-thread)

107 Sep 1, 2014

"Yeah sure all of that stuff can happen when you develop concentration. But it is not…"

e replied Jul 16, 2013 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Kela: Suppose that someone now says, "Well, the experience of the meditator can be c…"

e replied Jul 14, 2013 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"It depends on how you interpret dependent origination as conditionality or causalit…"

e replied Jul 13, 2013 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Maybe you have a future as a guru. Or would you prefer rinpoche? Roshi? A few mon…"

e replied Jul 13, 2013 to Andrew Cohen Stepping Down

82 Oct 16, 2013

"Hey David, How are you brother? How about them Blackhawks!?! After reading your thou…"

e replied Jul 9, 2013 to Andrew Cohen Stepping Down

82 Oct 16, 2013

"1. Ahimsa 2. walk your talk 3. surround yourself with friends who will kick you in…"

e replied Jul 9, 2013 to Andrew Cohen Stepping Down

82 Oct 16, 2013

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service