kelamuni's Discussions (443)

Discussions Replied To (420) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm going to continue the intentional [?] blurring of these two threads I've been po…"

kelamuni replied Jul 19, 2013 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"theurj said: My fav TV show of all time. I attempted to find my favorite episode, "T…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Article on Zizek and the horror of the Real It opens with a quote from The Call of…"

kelamuni replied Jul 19, 2013 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"I googled "Existential Horror," and it came up with the following responses to the q…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"I'm currently reading about Modernism, which Balder had brought up with regard to in…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Well, maybe this is not entirely fair. It hasn't necessarily been established that…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Lynch likes to use sound associated with electricity, like the buzzing light fixtur…"

kelamuni replied Jul 18, 2013 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"In and out of the rabbit hole: the Ear from Blue Velvet. Lynch uses a similar hissi…"

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

""Dies Irae" (Day of Wrath) is a thirteenth-century Latin hymn.The poem describes the…"

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"Comment upon Alien: The trumpet at the beginning of the Alien score evokes the us…"

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service