kelamuni's Discussions (443)

Discussions Replied To (420) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting. Thanks for the reference."

kelamuni replied Aug 3, 2013 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"thanks theurg. it's interesting how his line of inquiry is paralleling our own here,…"

kelamuni replied Jul 29, 2013 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Matt Cardin, author of Dark Awakenings, is interviewed here."

kelamuni replied Jul 23, 2013 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"Balder said: That's fine if he felt some sort of placebo-effect that made him feel b…"

kelamuni replied Jul 23, 2013 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"Mark Fisher's book "Capitalist Realism" is bang on IMO. He confirms an intuition I'v…"

kelamuni replied Jul 23, 2013 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"I felt energized and refreshed after reading theurg's link... coincidence? Me thinks…"

kelamuni replied Jul 23, 2013 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"Layman Pascal said: Cronenberg attended some of McLuhan's lectures at the Universit…"

kelamuni replied Jul 22, 2013 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"The article on Zizek, Lacan, and the Gothic makes as reference to the horror of Hill…"

kelamuni replied Jul 19, 2013 to Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"kelamuni said: "

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

"The following is excerpted from Lovecraft's essay "Supernatural Horror in Literature…"

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service