"Do I sense a sense of weariness? :-) "

kelamuni replied Oct 16, 2013 to The Value of the New Age

1 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"well, not you theurg, anyway. ;-) "

kelamuni replied Sep 12, 2013 to Capitalist Realism and the Amurcan Dream

3 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Balder

"hahaha. wtf is wrong with the editing function here? i can't make spaces between par…"

kelamuni replied Sep 12, 2013 to Capitalist Realism and the Amurcan Dream

3 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Balder

"Nice stuff! I can see elephants walking... the scent of jasmine permeating the air..…"

kelamuni replied Aug 28, 2013 to New Album: Golden Swarms the River of Light

3 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Balder

"sorry, layman, i had just read something by joseph. "

kelamuni replied Aug 28, 2013 to Principles of Adjacency (draft)

15 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"I get the sense that Sellars and Brassier may not really be all that interested in a…"

kelamuni replied Aug 28, 2013 to A Commentary on Sellars Distinction between Manifest Image and Scientific Image

8 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"yo, joseph: You say in (1.) that reality is a "variability of sameness and differenc…"

kelamuni replied Aug 25, 2013 to Principles of Adjacency (draft)

15 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Sellars, and probably following him, Brassier, understands the philosophia perennis…"

kelamuni replied Aug 25, 2013 to A Commentary on Sellars Distinction between Manifest Image and Scientific Image

8 Sep 4, 2013

"Not entirely sure sure where this will go, but I've always understood "extension" as…"

kelamuni replied Aug 25, 2013 to A Commentary on Sellars Distinction between Manifest Image and Scientific Image

8 Sep 4, 2013

"On another note, here's an interview with Brassier in which he clearly presents his…"

8 Sep 4, 2013

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service