Lol's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

""Theism is the belief in an absolute and transcendent ground that conditions without…"

Lol replied Nov 23, 2011 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Hi Thomas, I thought you might appreciate it. I hear you both talking about the same…"

Lol replied Oct 21, 2011 to What is post-metaphysical?

125 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Dial

"Very much appreciating this conversation. Wholeness. Recently I have found myself tr…"

Lol replied Oct 17, 2011 to What is post-metaphysical?

125 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Dial

""And needless, to say, your agonized cry that the reappearing sock will not be a dar…"

Lol replied Oct 9, 2011 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

""[Dark] objects can come to produce local manifestations under appropriate exo-relat…"

Lol replied Oct 7, 2011 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Synchronicity, interconnectedness, interrelated themes. While catching up on this ro…"

Lol replied Sep 21, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Now that the dz word has been mentioned here by someone other than me, and seemingly…"

Lol replied Sep 14, 2011 to essence and identity

115 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"LOL (no relation). Ed, like it or not but I just gotta love you, man. "

Lol replied Sep 9, 2011 to An Integral Postmetaphysical Definition of States

127 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Balder

"Tom must be having a coffee break. Anyway, I found this of his from the WMWNBC threa…"

Lol replied Sep 8, 2011 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

""If I recall that means it's open but indeterminate, not that it's a definite or fin…"

Lol replied Sep 8, 2011 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service