David's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, first of all, Edwyrd. I think Lakoff, the embodied mind, embodied metaphor, et…"

David replied Sep 27, 2014 to Real and false reason

391 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"However, it's clear that this is not an accurate criticism of Wilber. Endoceptual aw…"

David replied Sep 26, 2014 to Real and false reason

391 Sep 18, 2019

"I think this is an interesting thread, Edwyrd. We wouldn't want to dissociate with e…"

David replied Sep 25, 2014 to Real and false reason

391 Sep 18, 2019

"Bruce, yes, it is disturbing, and I think it's important to challenge. A lot of thes…"

David replied Sep 11, 2014 to Asset Forfeiture Taken to New Heights

5 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by David

"Intelligent Design posits a personal God who rules over the universe. Integral Theor…"

David replied Sep 30, 2013 to Integral Semiotics

160 Oct 11, 2013

"Okay, I'll buy that. Then we're in good-enough agreement here as well.  :) But Wilbe…"

David replied Sep 29, 2013 to Integral Semiotics

160 Oct 11, 2013

"Yes, of course, Bruce. He is certainly appealing to the insights of all those discip…"

160 Oct 11, 2013

"I think the entire thing is informed by his state realization directly or indirectly…"

160 Oct 11, 2013

"Also, I think when we consider integral semiotics we would want to consider the insi…"

160 Oct 11, 2013

"Bruce: "One place to start might be to ask if, and how, Integral semiotics is unique…"

160 Oct 11, 2013

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service