Ambo Suno's Discussions (482)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"Edwyrd, yes, the kinesiology is very nuanced - believable as cultural expression and…"

Ambo Suno replied Aug 14, 2016 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Hi David. Though I don't seem to understand this fully and in detail, I think I get…"

Ambo Suno replied Aug 7, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Interesting, Edwyrd. At a glance he slices through moral values to some degree hier…"

Ambo Suno replied Aug 7, 2016 to Cracking the Code by Thom Hartmann (Barrett-Koehler: San Francisco, 2007)

23 Aug 7, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Trump's Twitter-only insult list is amazing - he's been a busy boy communicating wit…"

Ambo Suno replied Jul 31, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016

"On a different note :) "Hillary" is a polished, pithy, I find believable storyline…"

Ambo Suno replied Jul 30, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016

"Just watched this, David. I liked it. It feels to me that Jeremy has a nice manner o…"

Ambo Suno replied Jul 30, 2016 to Jean Gebser

26 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by DavidM58

"Yeah, but she's our bitch! Bill Maher - to Hillary, embrace the shadow. Hah! https:…"

Ambo Suno replied Jul 30, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016

"Michael Bloomberg the ex-mayor of New York asked other 'independents' to join him in…"

Ambo Suno replied Jul 28, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016

"Starting at around 35 minutes into Bill Clinton's speech at the DNC he leads into me…"

Ambo Suno replied Jul 27, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016

"**Instead, he talked about the Hillary Clinton only he knows. Summoning his charm an…"

Ambo Suno replied Jul 27, 2016 to A Progressive Third Party

156 Aug 16, 2016

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service