infimitas's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"  Oh no, not again..."

infimitas replied Aug 2, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"  My first instinct is to run away whenever I see a post with "deconstruction" in th…"

infimitas replied Aug 2, 2011 to Dimensions in deconstruction

21 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by valli

"Quantum Psychology by RAW "is" one of my favourite books of all time.  I only wish m…"

infimitas replied Jul 31, 2011 to Quantum books

14 Aug 3, 2011

"Thanks, Balder.  A quick google search found the lecture easily enough.  I didn't ke…"

infimitas replied Jul 31, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  Thomas, what do you mean by "emergence"?  Just wondering where I fit in to the con…"

infimitas replied Jul 31, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  There is no such thing as Pure Perception as something separate from perspectives.…"

infimitas replied Jul 30, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  Must resist urge to comment.Must resist urge to comment.Must resist urge to commen…"

infimitas replied Jul 29, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"None of them work for me.  I just checked again, this time with with Chrome and IE -…"

infimitas replied Jul 29, 2011 to Francisco Varela

44 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"The links on the audio and video site don't work for me.  Does anyone else have that…"

infimitas replied Jul 28, 2011 to Francisco Varela

44 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"There are some ideas of de Quincey’s that I really like, e.g.     Could we have a cl…"

infimitas replied Jul 21, 2011 to No ontological leaps

11 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Thomas

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service