infimitas's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"I like "suobject", but it has the danger that people might consider it just a typo.…"

infimitas replied Sep 7, 2011 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Integral post-postmodern epistemology?  More accurate, perhaps, but doesn't exactly…"

infimitas replied Sep 5, 2011 to Postmodernism is dead

32 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"I'm having difficulty penetrating Morton's writings -- I think his style throws me.…"

infimitas replied Sep 5, 2011 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Post-metaphysics doesn't literally transcend metaphysics in the sense of going beyon…"

infimitas replied Sep 5, 2011 to Postmodernism is dead

32 Sep 6, 2011

"Yeah, there's always indetermination of theory by fact: any data or experience or th…"

infimitas replied Sep 3, 2011 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Hi Dial,     It isn’t helped by the fact that the term “metaphysical” has several di…"

infimitas replied Aug 25, 2011 to What is post-metaphysical?

125 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Dial

"Hi Balder,   I enjoy this topic, but I’ve been hesitant to share anything because it…"

infimitas replied Aug 6, 2011 to Integral Language? Creative Language Games

22 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

"  Hi Vali,   The way I look at it, it's logically impossible to have an object witho…"

infimitas replied Aug 5, 2011 to Dimensions in deconstruction

21 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by valli

"Theurj,     What?!  It is like a TSK book?  You must mean "it seems like a TSK book…"

infimitas replied Aug 3, 2011 to Quantum books

14 Aug 3, 2011

"If by that you mean whether I am sure that existence exists, then yes, I have reache…"

infimitas replied Aug 3, 2011 to Dimensions in deconstruction

21 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by valli

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service