Douglas R Wallack's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrates, Bruce! ;-) I just resubscribed yesterday. Looking forward to the hard cop…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Jan 18, 2012 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"Thanks Bruce! I have been looking for a closer look at this book...looks fascinating…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Dec 23, 2011 to War of the Worldviews on Fora TV

1 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

"Amen Bruce! I was cheered by your good news ;-) Doug   "

Douglas R Wallack replied Nov 2, 2011 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"I can dig it ;-) Here's one: Dire Straits - Industrial Disease This works when thing…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Sep 30, 2011 to Guilty pleasures (music)

12 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"Thanks Ed, This looks interesting!"

Douglas R Wallack replied Sep 11, 2011 to Higher Ground

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Hello Nicole! Nice to see you here. I am a lurking most of the time here. Cheers, Do…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Aug 28, 2011 to Hi, I'm back

10 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Nicole

"Thanks for the link, Kela. Looks interesting and comprehensive [and weighty, at 600…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Aug 21, 2011 to new book on evolution and religion

2 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"I am in nerd heaven ;-) 10-Q"

Douglas R Wallack replied Jun 11, 2011 to Na'vi Dreamtime

11 Jul 2, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Wow! Could we call this the imaginary, transcendental, and divinely elegant kludge.…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Jun 11, 2011 to Mechanical strings

4 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by e

"Amen Swami! Thanks Ed, A great way to start the morning... Cheers"

Douglas R Wallack replied May 25, 2011 to Swami Beyondananda aka Steve Bhaerman

3 May 25, 2011
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service