Douglas R Wallack's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like a good plan, Bruce. See you in a week, eh? Cheers, Doug"

Douglas R Wallack replied Jul 21, 2010 to Announcement: Staying Put at Ning (After All!)

15 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Edward, That sounds really appealing. I have heard a lot of good things about Austin…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Jul 9, 2010 to moving to Austin TX

4 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

"This probably comes closest to my stance at the moment. I feel certain that we don't…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Jul 7, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"Hey, thanks for the heads up, Christophe. I am always looking for a smart sci-fi exp…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Jun 21, 2010 to S P L I C E

3 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

"Hey Bruce, I'm with James. . .very exciting stuff. Thanks"

Douglas R Wallack replied Jun 9, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"Thanks Bruce! I'll be sure to forward any copies with the 'no publish' proviso. Chee…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Jun 1, 2010 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"Fair Sailing friend, I've enjoyed your musings and thoughtful perspectives. I'm sure…"

Douglas R Wallack replied May 31, 2010 to Pub Storytelling

3 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Hey. . . Kudos, Bruce. Nothing like a captive audience, eh? :-) And, OMG, even a lit…"

Douglas R Wallack replied May 25, 2010 to Integral Spirituality class

7 May 26, 2010
Reply by Balder

"Yeah, me too. Ha Ha . . . how did I miss this one? I see Dustin is part of their cre…"

Douglas R Wallack replied May 21, 2010 to Samadhi Integral (and Daniel Brown)

3 May 25, 2010
Reply by James Barrow

""We jumped one sinking ship, apparently, only to have climbed aboard another. Hopefu…"

Douglas R Wallack replied Apr 16, 2010 to Important Announcement

12 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by andrew

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service