Darrell R. Moneyhon's Discussions (136)

Discussions Replied To (130) Replies Latest Activity

"I have The End of Work, one of Rifkin's first books, but have not read it yet. He ad…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Jan 30, 2015 to The Zero Marginal Cost Society by Jeremy Rifkin

185 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Would be nice if robots took the place of sending human beings into unsafe mines, et…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Jan 27, 2015 to The Zero Marginal Cost Society by Jeremy Rifkin

185 Sep 10, 2017

"This little poem that Lucidia shared with Eric, in order to explain why she called K…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Jan 13, 2015 to INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Why wouldn't the TIR cover the gross energy needs? Yes, oil past its peak output is…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Otto Scharmer seems to be barking up the same tree I've been barking up. First I obs…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"WoW! Really loved the fourth of fifth in the series of cartoon lectures, the one abo…"

777 Nov 15, 2018

"Is the (or a) God Function an "object?" The following theoretical account of how the…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Jan 8, 2015 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"This {At least OOO takes a shot at saying what objects are: they withdraw. This does…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Jan 7, 2015 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Liked this:  for Bhaskar, each object ultimately enfolds the potential of all other…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Nov 20, 2014 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Would most OOOers reject the vertical/horizontal pattern as expressed in the Christi…"

Darrell R. Moneyhon replied Nov 20, 2014 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service