Lucy Summers's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"If the endeavor (e.g. Integral Theory) and its primary categories and methods of inq…"

Lucy Summers replied Apr 30, 2015 to Real and false reason

391 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

" Yes. Thanks for catching it. "

Lucy Summers replied Apr 30, 2015 to Real and false reason

391 Sep 18, 2019

"Theurj: My sense of Lakoff is this. He hasn't said or written anything that I know o…"

Lucy Summers replied Apr 29, 2015 to Real and false reason

391 Sep 18, 2019

"Layman: Which ancient esoteric lineages are you thinking of?  I know it's hard to…"

Lucy Summers replied Apr 29, 2015 to Real and false reason

391 Sep 18, 2019

"OOO object orientation involves the foundational given of discrete entities. Object…"

Lucy Summers replied Apr 27, 2015 to Object-oriented ontology

1547 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"Hi Ambo: Thanks for sharing that. Seems like a very unique woman and a teacher like…"

Lucy Summers replied Apr 26, 2015 to Real and false reason

391 Sep 18, 2019

"Theurj: "Which is of course one of my key inquiries: Is the way PFO is identified t…"

391 Sep 18, 2019

"Here is an example of something that strikes me as taking us all astray. Mr. Benjam…"

Lucy Summers replied Apr 26, 2015 to Integral, Knowing, How

19 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Lucy Summers

"Theurj: Wonderful work you have done here - diving into the cauldron where all of o…"

391 Sep 18, 2019

"Theurj: Indeed. When I ask "how are we knowing AQAL?" my concern is just that - wha…"

Lucy Summers replied Apr 20, 2015 to Integral, Knowing, How

19 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Lucy Summers

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service