James Barrow's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Dawid   "the very act of doing that (observing) makes the photons behave like par…"

James Barrow replied Feb 9, 2011 to Orange Contemplating Reality

11 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Hey Dawid This is old ground for us of course. But still fun to do. :-) Dawid "It is…"

James Barrow replied Jan 20, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Hi Guys Mind if I join in?   e: "Dawid can you show me something…anything…that is pe…"

James Barrow replied Jan 20, 2011 to Getting to know people?

93 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Dawid Dahl

"Thanks for digging this up Ed. Amazing really.   Oil, we are so dependent on it. 19…"

James Barrow replied Dec 21, 2010 to Matt Taibbi's new book Griftopia

3 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Joseph

"Hi All To be fair to Robb, he does go into much greater detail on his facebook page…"

James Barrow replied Dec 10, 2010 to How Integral is Wikileaks?

23 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Hi guys There are 2 tasty Integral discussions about Wikileaks happening here and h…"

James Barrow replied Dec 9, 2010 to How Integral is Wikileaks?

23 Sep 10, 2011

"Hi Chris I don't think Wikileaks is Integral at all, they don't intend to be or cla…"

James Barrow replied Dec 9, 2010 to How Integral is Wikileaks?

23 Sep 10, 2011

"Hee hee, I'm so glad e is back!"

James Barrow replied Nov 11, 2010 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"Hi Edward Thanks for this excellent quote from Mark Edwards. He is asking some deep…"

James Barrow replied Nov 6, 2010 to Mark Edwards' Ph.D. dissertation

7 Mar 22, 2016

"theurj said: "L&J get more refined that Wilber's general graph above as elucidat…"

James Barrow replied Sep 13, 2010 to Real and false reason

391 Sep 18, 2019

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service