James Barrow's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Guys Very interesting dicussion in light of what is happening in Utah right now:…"

James Barrow replied Sep 9, 2012 to The Articles of the Planetary Data-Set

3 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by James Barrow

"FIW, here's what I'm listening to right now - 2 Swedish girls sounding like they're…"

James Barrow replied Apr 3, 2012 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Hi Ed - I think the first Little Wing vid you linked to is actually misleading. I'm…"

James Barrow replied Apr 3, 2012 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Tom, looks like March 20th 2012 is the date it could all really start to tumble? ttp…"

James Barrow replied Jan 15, 2012 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Tom, I think there may be a pretty reasonable explanation for the first one at least…"

James Barrow replied Jan 8, 2012 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"Amen and Hallelujah! Thanks Ed. P.S. I'd never even picked up on this before!:"not…"

James Barrow replied Dec 20, 2011 to What is critical integral theory?

7 Dec 21, 2011

"Thomas - thank you again so much for providing us with all this info - it's invaluab…"

James Barrow replied Dec 6, 2011 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"Hi Bruce and Thomas, Bruce, I'm not exactly planning on moving to Nepal, but I am go…"

James Barrow replied Nov 24, 2011 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"Hi Tom and Bruce   Really appreciating this conversation you're having here.   Tom,…"

James Barrow replied Jul 29, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"Hi Tom Great to see you back here. I've always loved reading your thoughts on light/…"

James Barrow replied Jul 2, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service