Joel Morrison's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi infimitas,   Yes, that was quoting Tom.  So in my response to that quote you'll s…"

Joel Morrison replied Oct 24, 2011 to Self-Similarity and the Quantum

16 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Morrison

"OK, I'll just kinda summarize things that I've been thinking so as not to take up to…"

Joel Morrison replied Oct 10, 2011 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Hi theurj and valli, I'd like to get back to your questions, and I was beginning, bu…"

Joel Morrison replied Sep 28, 2011 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"But this is true, as far as it goes...which isn't very far.  :)"

Joel Morrison replied Sep 23, 2011 to Neutrino goes faster than light?

5 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Joel Morrison

"Yes, Sorce Theory predicts and explains the variability in the so-called light speed…"

Joel Morrison replied Sep 23, 2011 to Neutrino goes faster than light?

5 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Joel Morrison

"  OK, so I would say that this structural openness is inherent in the embryogenesis…"

Joel Morrison replied Sep 23, 2011 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"I agree with you.  I think there are deep tacit attractors (beneath the selection of…"

Joel Morrison replied Sep 22, 2011 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

""In my view physics and cosmology lag both philosophy and mathematics by a long way"…"

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Though I agree with Nunez and Lakoff on the post-romance of mathematics, I do feel t…"

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"I actually think that Dennett is correct here, to a degree.  Not that all alien spec…"

Joel Morrison replied Sep 21, 2011 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service