Joel Morrison's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"This is such a great thread, I'm hoping to find some time to get back to it and answ…"

Joel Morrison replied Sep 19, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"...Oh, and I'm definitely interested in the opera and ballet, paper and video.  I'd…"

Joel Morrison replied Sep 17, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"Wow, thanks Terry!  These documents sound right up my alley!  I'll look into this wh…"

Joel Morrison replied Sep 17, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"The article looks fascinating, and clearly it's a field I find fertile, so it'd be g…"

Joel Morrison replied Sep 16, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"Nice, yes, but I also mean it in another sense, which was fleshed out by Spinoza.  L…"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  Exactly.  This is Einstein's key blunder, imho, but I find his Relativity Theory l…"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"Yes, and actuality is whole.  :)  ... but all possibles are actual...  :))) "

371 Aug 15, 2014

"Nice, I like that."

371 Aug 15, 2014

"Oh yes, which is why I gravitate to the Deleuzian lineage, which expresses the logic…"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  That which prexists is the very ground of possibility itself, and it doesn't preex…"

371 Aug 15, 2014

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service