Joel Morrison's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"wow, beautiful resonance.  Nicely encapsulated at the end.  That's exactly the image."

Joel Morrison replied Jan 19, 2012 to Self-Similarity and the Quantum

16 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Morrison

"Creation vs. causation... or immanence as creative causation. Very stimulating th…"

Joel Morrison replied Jan 18, 2012 to Self-Similarity and the Quantum

16 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Morrison

"Yes, it's an oscillation between fundamental states of matter, ultimately: solidi…"

Joel Morrison replied Jan 1, 2012 to Self-Similarity and the Quantum

16 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Morrison

"Yes it's very exciting to glimpse a vast new sea opening to exploration.  We've c…"

Joel Morrison replied Jan 1, 2012 to Self-Similarity and the Quantum

16 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Morrison

"Exactly, Thomas, and Sorce Theory is essentially a cymatics in a continuous fluid dy…"

Joel Morrison replied Dec 21, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Well, with the shift to the complexity view, with its immanent causation, we come to…"

Joel Morrison replied Dec 3, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"Well I've seen much of it rendered entirely sensible.  I'd say that this "weirdness"…"

Joel Morrison replied Dec 2, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"I would say that this is a reflection of Quantum Theory, not of "the quantum wor…"

Joel Morrison replied Dec 2, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"Hi valli,   valli said: You are welcome, and I appreciate the discussion! "

Joel Morrison replied Oct 29, 2011 to Self-Similarity and the Quantum

16 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Morrison

"There is a ton of research out there on this new fractal view of cosmology and funda…"

Joel Morrison replied Oct 24, 2011 to Self-Similarity and the Quantum

16 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Morrison

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service