Layman Pascal's Discussions (724)

Discussions Replied To (661) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Oleg, Do we agree or disagree? Are we responding to each other or to arguments…"

Layman Pascal replied Jun 28, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"Yes, my post is meant to be slightly hyperbolic with a focus on altering emphasis.  …"

Layman Pascal replied Jun 28, 2012 to What is Religion?

6 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Hi Oleg, I appreciate your responsiveness and am happy to investigate what I think i…"

Layman Pascal replied Jun 27, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"This deadlock between people's unwillingness to follow link and study old conservati…"

Layman Pascal replied Jun 27, 2012 to Integral Religious Studies

43 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by David Miller

"Hey Bald,  As you say, given the framing of the context, the points I mentioned are…"

Layman Pascal replied Jun 27, 2012 to Integral Religious Studies

43 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by David Miller

"This is the output phase of my initial (and therefore most superficial or "least org…"

Layman Pascal replied Jun 26, 2012 to On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

"If so, it is a very poor disguise.  However -- and for whatever reason -- thank you."

Layman Pascal replied Jun 25, 2012 to Radical Contingency and Compassion: Postmetaphysical Buddhism

8 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Er... Yes, of course --and how lucky we are to have that first 'ir' with which to wa…"

Layman Pascal replied Jun 25, 2012 to Radical Contingency and Compassion: Postmetaphysical Buddhism

8 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Also (in a theurj vein) I note in "Problems in Modern Zen Thought" the assertion tha…"

8 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

"I've just read through the section "Problems in Modern Zen Thought" -- and it feels…"

8 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service