Layman Pascal's Discussions (724)

Discussions Replied To (661) Replies Latest Activity

"The banal origins of META- are perfectly appropriate.  Where else would we think our…"

Layman Pascal replied Dec 28, 2014 to An Integral Postmetaphysical Definition of States

127 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Balder

"I've never laid hands upon this book but it certainly sounds like it is fumbling aro…"

Layman Pascal replied Dec 24, 2014 to The Evolution of Consciousness as a Planetary Imperative

9 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

"One of the 6 Keys of the BBASiCS Project is "Smart Groups".  Virtually every problem…"

Layman Pascal replied Dec 18, 2014 to Gregory Desilet

87 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by andrew

"In our desire to embrace an open-ended reality we must risk many explorations but, u…"

Layman Pascal replied Dec 15, 2014 to Gregory Desilet

87 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by andrew

"Hi Gregory, Your reply strikes me as very sensible.  While I think so-called "messag…"

Layman Pascal replied Dec 9, 2014 to Gregory Desilet

87 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by andrew

"My reference to "minimal information" was meant to indicate that I had not read the…"

Layman Pascal replied Dec 8, 2014 to Gregory Desilet

87 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by andrew

"There is a tight knot of valid strands here -- although we must be careful not to as…"

Layman Pascal replied Dec 8, 2014 to Gregory Desilet

87 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by andrew

"I await this film hesitantly.  The Moses story is a hard one to pull off with any ci…"

Layman Pascal replied Dec 5, 2014 to Exodus: Gods and Kings

3 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"$33. From the notebooks -- a fascinating definition of "Dionysus": This slice out of…"

Layman Pascal replied Dec 5, 2014 to ZARATHUSTRA: The Original Post-Metaphysical Saint

68 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Ambo Suno

"$31. THE NOBLE BUFFOON. If you read Nietzsche's summary analysis of "noble qualities…"

Layman Pascal replied Dec 5, 2014 to ZARATHUSTRA: The Original Post-Metaphysical Saint

68 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Ambo Suno

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service