Layman Pascal's Discussions (724)

Discussions Replied To (661) Replies Latest Activity

"Defining subtle entities as convergent identity of quality, dynamic flow & virtu…"

Layman Pascal replied Jan 16, 2015 to Waking, Dreaming, Being by Evan Thompson

101 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Please say more???  A pretty unfocused prompt... So here's a shot in the dark... Sup…"

Layman Pascal replied Jan 15, 2015 to Waking, Dreaming, Being by Evan Thompson

101 Mar 24, 2016

"A lingering problem with EXCERPT G is the difficulty of articulating Causal Energy. …"

Layman Pascal replied Jan 14, 2015 to Waking, Dreaming, Being by Evan Thompson

101 Mar 24, 2016

"Reading is for chumps -- not champs!  (I'm not sure where chimps stand on the subjec…"

Layman Pascal replied Jan 12, 2015 to The To-Read List

43 Nov 29, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

"I am responding the opening post and have not read the book.  1. I think the alterit…"

Layman Pascal replied Jan 12, 2015 to Waking, Dreaming, Being by Evan Thompson

101 Mar 24, 2016

"Good term.  Deficiency is like any basic health problem -- one lacks the vitality to…"

Layman Pascal replied Jan 5, 2015 to The Evolution of Consciousness as a Planetary Imperative

9 Jan 5, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

"I'm pretty sure that I'm using "post-" in the normal way... which always involves a…"

Layman Pascal replied Jan 2, 2015 to EJACULATION & BROCCOLI: A Phased Evolutionary Definition of "Metaphysics"

27 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

""Postmetaphysics" is a perfectly good provisional name that evokes a particular theo…"

Layman Pascal replied Jan 2, 2015 to EJACULATION & BROCCOLI: A Phased Evolutionary Definition of "Metaphysics"

27 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

"Okey-dokey.  What do we need from a definition of metaphysics?  It must be flexible…"

Layman Pascal replied Dec 31, 2014 to EJACULATION & BROCCOLI: A Phased Evolutionary Definition of "Metaphysics"

27 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

"1. No.  It is a necessary skewing!  Virtually every instance of postmetaphysical cri…"

Layman Pascal replied Dec 30, 2014 to EJACULATION & BROCCOLI: A Phased Evolutionary Definition of "Metaphysics"

27 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service