Davidu's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"My interpretation of that dream fro a dozen or so years ago: The dream was really ab…"

Davidu replied Jul 11, 2013 to The Dreamers' Dive

14 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Davidu

"Perhaps that fierce, unruly, 'head' lion was a symbol of my ego-self, that later cha…"

14 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Davidu

"At the time, more than a dozen years ago, I tried to relate the dream to my waking l…"

14 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Davidu

"Last night I dreamed I had the Lone Ranger's guns.  The Lone Ranger, Roy Rogers and…"

14 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Davidu

"The underlying emotion was fear turning to anger.  My usual reaction to fearful drea…"

14 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Davidu

"I dreamed I was having dinner with the Devil.  The Devil was a rich man who lived in…"

14 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Davidu

"I had a dream last night I can't really interpret with any confidence.  I was in col…"

14 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Davidu

"I dreamt I was in a pride of lions and I was the biggest, fiercest lion with the lou…"

14 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Davidu

"I dreamed I was a  big, reddish-brown grizzly bear.  I moved through the landscape,…"

14 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Davidu

"In the dream I was returning to the past, walking streets, riding on the bus, going…"

Davidu replied Jul 9, 2013 to The Dreamers' Dive

14 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Davidu

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service