Davidu's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I seem to have misplaced my dream diary from my Dream and Sleep Yoga practice.  I sp…"

Davidu replied Jul 8, 2013 to The Dreamers' Dive

14 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Davidu

"Hi Bruce!  Love what you did with your old 'dynamic' icon, turning it into the heade…"

Davidu replied Dec 7, 2012 to Introduction to TSK

18 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Balder

" You're too kind brother.  Love the metaphors!  :-)"

Davidu replied Sep 2, 2012 to Gaia--the greater life accessible here and now

4 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Davidu

"Hi Michael, Nice to see you over here.  I suppose if you accept without question a b…"

Davidu replied Aug 29, 2012 to Gaia--the greater life accessible here and now

4 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Davidu

"Kudos brother B!"

Davidu replied Apr 17, 2012 to Kingdom Come: Postmetaphysical Inclusivism? (My Conference Paper)

87 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Balder

"This is an interesting suggestion, aside from the obvious additional time, effort, a…"

Davidu replied Feb 17, 2012 to Forum Survey: Integral Postmetaphysical Spirituality in 2012

33 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Hi Bruce, I'm with Mary, though she expresses herself much better than me.  It's a g…"

Davidu replied Jan 3, 2012 to Forum Survey: Integral Postmetaphysical Spirituality in 2012

33 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Hi Brother Bruce!, Just loved this, listened /viewed this on my stand by MacBook Air…"

Davidu replied Aug 21, 2011 to Cedar Rain

18 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Balder

"Loved this.  Bruce, you're really getting good!"

Davidu replied Jul 10, 2011 to Cedar Rain

18 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Balder

"Ha ha!  I saw the show Sat. night!  Reviewing the clip at the link, at the start I d…"

Davidu replied Apr 10, 2011 to Balder Fronts the Foo Fighters on SNL

6 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service