Mary W.'s Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"Edward -- Did you see Anderson Cooper's interview with (and profile of) Lady Gaga on…"

Mary W. replied Feb 14, 2011 to Creativity and madness

10 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Thank you so much for your perspective, Asma Mahmood! Many of us in the West, includ…"

Mary W. replied Feb 11, 2011 to what is happening in the arab world at the moment?

29 May 30, 2011
Reply by e

""

Mary W. replied Feb 10, 2011 to Godawful Album Covers

13 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Mary W.

"Dawid -- I'll be back in a couple of days with more to say. In the middle of a busy…"

Mary W. replied Feb 9, 2011 to The Big Silence

8 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"Hi David --   I'm a big fan of silence -- I practice centering prayer (a form of sil…"

Mary W. replied Feb 6, 2011 to The Big Silence

8 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"So, I wonder: Why "World Spirituality" and not "Integral Spirituality?" Perhaps it j…"

Mary W. replied Jan 28, 2011 to The Center for World Spirituality

3 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

"And there are WOMEN on the panel! YAYYY!!!"

Mary W. replied Jan 25, 2011 to Evolving Church (Panel Discussion)

4 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

"Came across this today -- a brief online article by Ferrer, "Beyond Spiritual Narcis…"

Mary W. replied Jan 22, 2011 to Ferrer's "The Plurality of Religions and the Spirit of Pluralism"

25 Feb 16, 2015
Reply by Balder

"Very cool link Joseph; thanks. I'm grooving on the mention of Ricoeur and the secon…"

Mary W. replied Jan 17, 2011 to The Return of Religion in France

4 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"Sounds wonderful to me. Go for it! Have you read Mary Lou Kownacki's A Monk in the I…"

Mary W. replied Jan 15, 2011 to Integral Monastery

17 Feb 17, 2011

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service