Mary W.'s Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

""

Mary W. replied Mar 28, 2011 to Godawful Album Covers

13 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Mary W.

"Dawid -- Thanks -- but I actually prefer your review! It belongs in a newspaper or a…"

Mary W. replied Mar 26, 2011 to Of Gods and Men

5 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"Yes, Dawid, that was a beautifully moving film! It conveys more inner turmoil and fe…"

Mary W. replied Mar 26, 2011 to Of Gods and Men

5 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"In response to Xibalba's point about KW's message appealing and speaking more to tho…"

Mary W. replied Mar 21, 2011 to Wilber's Message to Japan

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

"I was actually jarred upon reading Ken's message. The first paragraph, especially, s…"

Mary W. replied Mar 21, 2011 to Wilber's Message to Japan

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

"From an e-mail sent by a San Diego Peace & Justice organization, which is planni…"

Mary W. replied Feb 27, 2011 to Why Wisconsin matters

50 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by e

"Good to know. I figured he would pop back up somewhere!"

Mary W. replied Feb 27, 2011 to Keith Olbermann is back

1 Feb 27, 2011
Reply by Mary W.

"I've always intended to read this at some point in my life, and now I can download i…"

Mary W. replied Feb 22, 2011 to Varieties of Religious Experience

20 Sep 3, 2017
Reply by DavidM58

"That looks like a wonderful forum, Bruce! Looking forward to listening to Harris pod…"

Mary W. replied Feb 21, 2011 to Is Religion A Force for Good in the World? Hitchens vs Blair

43 May 15, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"A Common Dreams article (actually, a Yes Magazine article by Sarah van Gelder and re…"

Mary W. replied Feb 21, 2011 to Why Wisconsin matters

50 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by e

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service