Christophe's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"Another drink for me, barman! Time to relax and watch those females go all sweaty on…"

Christophe replied Jul 4, 2011 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"In case you missed the Live-Stream, the entire conversation by Zizek & Assange,…"

Christophe replied Jul 3, 2011 to Slavoj Zizek

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Christophe

"Yes this is interesting. I've downloaded the script and will comment when time allow…"

Christophe replied Jul 1, 2011 to Postmodern Spiritual Practices

3 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Christophe

"I appreciate your repectful comments Balder, and James.   yes somehow this man, Brek…"

Christophe replied Jun 26, 2011 to Arno Breker - Comrades

3 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Christophe

"I watched Sloterdijks newest TV show yesterday and they were talking about the econo…"

Christophe replied Jun 23, 2011 to The truth about the economy

10 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Christophe

"We don't need a world spirituality. We already have a world religion that everybody…"

Christophe replied Jun 23, 2011 to Gafni's World Spirituality

24 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Irmeli: They are not the thing itself, just as the concept Greek Eros is a symbol of…"

Christophe replied Jun 21, 2011 to "It's just love."

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"Irmeli: Strictly speaking the strong and weak nuclear forces are symbolic expression…"

Christophe replied Jun 21, 2011 to "It's just love."

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"On the Sloterdijk thread, I stumbled across a passage that seemed to fit into the co…"

Christophe replied Jun 13, 2011 to Slavoj Zizek

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Christophe

"One last post to finish this:   Sloterdijk's vision for the global challenge that li…"

Christophe replied Jun 13, 2011 to Sloterdijk: You gotta change your life

25 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service