Christophe's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

"^_^ yeah that pretty much sums up what it's about. hey, that burquini doesn't look…"

Christophe replied Apr 22, 2010 to South Park Controversy

6 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"Just for fun, I'll post another above average entertainment video. Just for the mome…"

Christophe replied Apr 21, 2010 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Pffft... these guys are radical idiots, nothing more. Bloody frikkin Camel Dung Eate…"

Christophe replied Apr 21, 2010 to South Park Controversy

6 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

"Hello Andrew, RL, my guess is that some individuals in the past (and future) were a…"

Christophe replied Apr 20, 2010 to color confusion....

18 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"Next Chapter: The End of Modernity. There are so many important passages in here th…"

Christophe replied Apr 17, 2010 to Theology of Money

9 May 24, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Me too I'm okay with paying for things that are important to me. Also I find the adv…"

Christophe replied Apr 16, 2010 to Important Announcement

12 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by andrew

"Oops how did this empty space happen? Can't make it go away. So then it'll stay. Ye…"

Christophe replied Apr 14, 2010 to Top 30 Most cited authors

5 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by xibalba

"mysowhat? I don't even know what that word means. x-O but yes, Peggy is welcome als…"

Christophe replied Apr 12, 2010 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"lol ^_^ so this Forum is not dead yet after all. The PoMo Dogs are still barking an…"

Christophe replied Apr 10, 2010 to Theology of Money

9 May 24, 2010
Reply by Christophe

"Hello I'm still here also. It's just that I had the hardest work week EVER and I'm…"

Christophe replied Apr 10, 2010 to Real and false reason

391 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service