Christophe's Discussions (209)

Discussions Replied To (177) Replies Latest Activity

" O yea. what do I know :-§"

Christophe replied Apr 30, 2013 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

" Hi Balder! Oh I'm glad that your are generous. Yes bookstores... Lately I'm dragged…"

Christophe replied Apr 30, 2013 to Zizek on Buddhism

12 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

"The best quality version Oasis song I could find. listen, and have joy. "

Christophe replied Apr 18, 2012 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"In last months 'Stern' magazine I read a story about an austrian doctorate student o…"

Christophe replied Apr 17, 2012 to Sloterdijk: You gotta change your life

25 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Balder

"Sorry didn't know you covered the movie before. Interesting ideas. I might add some…"

Christophe replied Apr 17, 2012 to A Dangerous Method

2 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Christophe

"Non-causal developmentalism says there is no such prediction of anything new.  Matte…"

Christophe replied Sep 5, 2011 to Postmodernism is dead

32 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Tom: That knowing corresponds more to a self-trust, or an identity or non-separate b…"

Christophe replied Sep 2, 2011 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"sorry my englisch is not so good.   what do you mean by "what do you mean by the "ac…"

Christophe replied Aug 24, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"Sorry for being such a pain in the ass, but...   the actual answer to Einstein's "Go…"

Christophe replied Aug 23, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"Oh I almost forgot. Velcrow started his journey into the dangerous shadow realm of a…"

Christophe replied Aug 16, 2011 to The Fierce Light

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service