Irmeli Mattsson's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Kelamuni said: In any case, I was wondering if this idea is part and parcel of what…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Jun 21, 2011 to "It's just love."

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"Strictly speaking the strong and weak nuclear forces are symbolic expressions of som…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Jun 21, 2011 to "It's just love."

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"This introduction by Ken is in my opinion dogmatic only, if you take it as a dogma t…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Jun 20, 2011 to "It's just love."

39 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by zzz

"I have learned to appreciate the power of old symbols, and conscious symbolic thinki…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Apr 26, 2011 to Big Stories: The New Universe

56 May 19, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"Brian Swimme: "Why is it only now dawning on us? Because we had to go into a shamani…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Apr 25, 2011 to Big Stories: The New Universe

56 May 19, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

"I have read an earlier book The View from the Center of the Universe by these author…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Apr 19, 2011 to Big Stories: The New Universe

56 May 19, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

" "

Irmeli Mattsson replied Mar 23, 2011 to Wilber's Message to Japan

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

"I certainly missed and still miss your point. But I did not miss the point that come…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Mar 22, 2011 to Wilber's Message to Japan

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

"I'm just expressing my naturally arising differing opinion. When I wrote my comment,…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Mar 22, 2011 to Wilber's Message to Japan

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

"Words are very  limited in their capacity to help the Japanese in the situation they…"

Irmeli Mattsson replied Mar 21, 2011 to Wilber's Message to Japan

37 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Irmeli Mattsson

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service