Balder's Discussions (3,216)

Discussions Replied To (2925) Replies Latest Activity

"A New Being WIE: At times you’ve characterized agape or “creative love” as a future…"

Balder replied Mar 26, 2010 to Beatrice Bruteau (The Song That Goes On Singing)

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by infimitas

"WIE: In this issue we are exploring spiritual evolution and the relationship between…"

Balder replied Mar 26, 2010 to Beatrice Bruteau (The Song That Goes On Singing)

3 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by infimitas

"Yes, I think so too. I like some of her lyrics, and I appreciate her quirky "twistin…"

Balder replied Mar 26, 2010 to Lady Gaga

39 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Reply by Patrick 3 hours ago Tom, you asked certain questions in a previous post a…"

Balder replied Mar 25, 2010 to Vulnerability (Restored Discussion)

12 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

"Reply by Mascha 5 hours ago Here we go again. (Jane, Lauren, Gitanjali, the two Li…"

12 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

"Reply by Steven Nickeson 13 hours ago Thomas said: Steven, forget the statistics a…"

12 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

"Reply by Patrick 17 hours ago Tom:"Here's a question for you: what is threatening…"

12 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

"Reply by Mascha 1 day ago Dear Patrick, if you ask the women you respect, and your…"

12 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

"Reply by Bruce Alderman 1 day ago Tom, thank you for starting this discussion. Thi…"

12 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

"Reply by Steven Nickeson 1 day ago Hey, A few thoughts on this topic. 1) It is…"

12 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service