Balder's Discussions (3,216)

Discussions Replied To (2925) Replies Latest Activity

"Korean Nashville? And Korean ... what, LA? "

Balder replied Apr 28, 2016 to Happy Hour

682 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Thank you.  This is something I wrote back when I was a college student, as an assig…"

Balder replied Apr 4, 2016 to Young Prince Siddhartha

2 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Balder

"As I think I mentioned, Saturn Run was the first science fiction novel I've read in…"

Balder replied Mar 13, 2016 to Saturn Run by John Sanford and Ctein

15 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Thank you, David!"

Balder replied Mar 13, 2016 to XK-16

6 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Balder

":-)  Very fun, Ambo.  I suddenly got very busy at work this week so haven't been abl…"

Balder replied Mar 10, 2016 to Saturn Run by John Sanford and Ctein

15 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"If you didn't notice, then I'm satisfied it worked.  :-)"

Balder replied Mar 7, 2016 to XK-16

6 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Balder

"Wonderful feedback, Ambo - thank you.  I'm especially glad the arc of volume and com…"

Balder replied Mar 7, 2016 to XK-16

6 Mar 13, 2016
Reply by Balder

"Oh, excellent - thank you.  Seveneves has been on my list as well, as you may know. …"

Balder replied Mar 7, 2016 to Saturn Run by John Sanford and Ctein

15 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Yes, there is something both satisfying and enticing about giving us just a few tant…"

Balder replied Mar 7, 2016 to Saturn Run by John Sanford and Ctein

15 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

"Great - thanks for this review, Ambo.  This is the first sci-fi book I've read in de…"

Balder replied Mar 6, 2016 to Saturn Run by John Sanford and Ctein

15 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service