DavidM58's Discussions (576)

Discussions Replied To (560) Replies Latest Activity

"6) What do you make of what I see as a ground-breaking stance regarding the role of…"

DavidM58 replied Nov 2, 2013 to The Meaning of Planetary Civilization - Tim Winton

36 Dec 1, 2013

"Excellent! I look forward to watching another video about imaginary watermelons! (an…"

DavidM58 replied Nov 1, 2013 to The Meaning of Planetary Civilization - Tim Winton

36 Dec 1, 2013

"Why is he continuing to hold imaginary watermelons in these videos?"

DavidM58 replied Nov 1, 2013 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Back to the questions at the top of the thread.  Balder, thanks once again for repos…"

DavidM58 replied Nov 1, 2013 to The Meaning of Planetary Civilization - Tim Winton

36 Dec 1, 2013

"Nice quote. I haven't read all the comments in this thread.  Perhaps this video has…"

DavidM58 replied Nov 1, 2013 to Jeremy Rifkin

290 Sep 10, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"Neelesh and theurj: Great comments on Rifkin, and I concur with your analysis. It's…"

36 Dec 1, 2013

"Yes, I have read the Third Industrial Revolution.  I found it a bit schizophrenic. H…"

36 Dec 1, 2013

"Hi Neelesh, I agree this is a fascinating paper, and am also intrigued and stimulate…"

DavidM58 replied Oct 31, 2013 to The Meaning of Planetary Civilization - Tim Winton

36 Dec 1, 2013

"Thank you Bruce for reposting my questions here. First, I want to share that I thin…"

DavidM58 replied Oct 29, 2013 to The Meaning of Planetary Civilization - Tim Winton

36 Dec 1, 2013

"Very interesting. I quickly scrolled down the paper and found a list of current inte…"

DavidM58 replied Oct 29, 2013 to The Rise of Neo-Integrative Worldviews

3 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service