valli's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"  Balder - In Wilber-V AQAL, as in QM, there are no 'things' -- there are 'perspecti…"

valli replied Jul 30, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"  Spiritual leaders ? that there can be an authority in spiritual matters of for tha…"

valli replied Mar 31, 2011 to Watkins Review - Top 100 Spiritual Leaders

20 Apr 3, 2011

"  Hi folks Its interesting that neither Russia nor China vetoed the resolution to en…"

valli replied Mar 27, 2011 to Obama as an evolutionary agent

8 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by xibalba

"  Everyone isn’t worried enough and that’s traumatic. N number of little worries but…"

valli replied Mar 24, 2011 to thinking about our japanese sisters and brothers

10 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by xibalba

"  One thing that goes with any territory, plainly or even nicely, is that complexity…"

valli replied Dec 19, 2010 to An Integral Postmetaphysical Definition of States

127 Dec 29, 2014
Reply by Balder

"folks, Are we there yet, in a new world these days? and theres no need to be brave.…"

valli replied Nov 18, 2010 to Kurzweil's Singularity

8 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by valli

"Thankyou Balder, for posting this and welcome Terry !! Some initial thoughts and qu…"

valli replied Jul 29, 2010 to The Observer in the Observed

83 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Thomas

"Folks, Backdrops are nice, I’ll number them 1 - the magnitude of the stupidity of…"

valli replied Jun 17, 2010 to Mahendra Trivedi (and Ken Wilber)

102 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by kelamuni

"i meant to say *instead of seen merely from without as in meta-physical* i dont thin…"

valli replied May 1, 2010 to The embodied challenge

21 May 19, 2010

"Ok, Embodiment isn’t restricted to the biological body. The psychological deconstruc…"

valli replied May 1, 2010 to The embodied challenge

21 May 19, 2010

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service