valli's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"  before you folks wrap up, one more thing....   Joel - We need to map what you mean…"

valli replied Sep 16, 2011 to Tom on "Quantum Enlightenment"

371 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"  by dimensional entry I was referring  to what you said - a move into immanent tran…"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  But yes, continuity is pre-representational, and in this sense is not a construct,…"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  I get what you mean by non linear causal analogues, a move into rational and trans…"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  Hi joel   good to see you. I read Balder's post on the pearl principle, but haven'…"

371 Aug 15, 2014

"  of course not :)but when that gap is closed there is only observation"

valli replied Sep 3, 2011 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"  I don't see how it can be otherwise, Christophe.  What, after all, is thinking if…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"  Tom, I think deconstruction is access to what is , it is not what is. and then of…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"  Also -- and this may go to the 'privileged access' topic, if we unpack this a bit…"

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

"  Experience is the interpretation. To interpret an interpretation is of course comi…"

valli replied Sep 2, 2011 to Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service