valli's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (84) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok, so the timing is irresistible And I am not physical. Also, I am not not physic…"

valli replied Jan 1, 2013 to cupcakes

2 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by valli

"I like this thread too. I can get off on the unifying potential of the web. but I w…"

valli replied Feb 4, 2012 to Overmind and Supermind

20 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by valli

"Tom, how do you reconcile Engdahls reporting with Martensons assessment ? They impl…"

valli replied Dec 2, 2011 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

"  Tom, yes  ‘everything makes sense in the oil depletion story ’. Oil is the story o…"

valli replied Nov 30, 2011 to Your thoughts on the Occupy Movement?

499 Jun 10, 2012

"  Hi Tom, your post about the financial crash is depressing. But of course it’s a pr…"

valli replied Nov 4, 2011 to Self-Similarity and the Quantum

16 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Morrison

"  Which reek of ontic-ally real structures Ha ha ah . that feels right……. if epistem…"

valli replied Nov 3, 2011 to Report from Critical Realism Integral Theory Symposium

34 Nov 27, 2014

"  Hmmm, I'm not familiar with this distinction between the real and actual, or the m…"

valli replied Nov 2, 2011 to Self-Similarity and the Quantum

16 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Morrison

"  The distinction between real and actual is interesting. And the terms themselves,…"

valli replied Nov 2, 2011 to Report from Critical Realism Integral Theory Symposium

34 Nov 27, 2014

"  Joel, very cool. I’m back fresh with manufactured consent, after what was then kno…"

valli replied Nov 1, 2011 to Self-Similarity and the Quantum

16 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Joel Morrison

"  great post and report. all interesting to get back to! I get to stray from my thin…"

valli replied Oct 28, 2011 to Report from Critical Realism Integral Theory Symposium

34 Nov 27, 2014

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service