Forum Discussions (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

just joined

Havn't been an active member on Gaia for a while now, but I'm still around and just signed up for this place... figuring out all the option…

Started by infimitas in Introductions and Welcomes

3 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Mascha

The Public Option Act

I got the following message from Alan Grayson, Dem. Rep from FL. Please pass this along far and wide, thanks:   72 hours. 66 cosponsors in…

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Bulletin Board

3 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by James Barrow

HOW TOs and FAQs

For new members of Ning and IPS, one of the members of this forum, OM Bastet, has created a resource forum for help with the transition --…

Started by Balder in Bulletin Board

0 Mar 17, 2010

Adorno Add-On

I found this well-articulated post on the web which continues the topic of the former 'state of exception' thread over at the old Forum. It…

Started by Christophe in Postmetaphysical Visions and Visionaries

1 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Christophe

Integral Review Special Issue on Politics

Toward Development of Politics and the Political           Volume 6, No. 1 March 2010     Issue's Abstracts     Page  Links…

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Bulletin Board

3 Mar 16, 2010

What up?

Just testing out the next site. Seems to work well and I like the editing capacity. This might work out.

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Introductions and Welcomes

19 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.