Forum Discussions (796)

Featured Discussions

Orientation to the 2015 ITC Paper Review

In this section of the website, we will host reviews and discussions of the papers submitted for the 2015 Integral Theory Conference.  Unl…

Started by Balder in ITC Paper ReviewLatest Reply

INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM cont'd.

For an introduction to this expanding meta-thread see Integral Anti-Capitalism pt I. We continue here because we have, hilariously, exceede…

Started by Layman Pascal in IPS Town HallLatest Reply

INTEGRAL ANTI-CAPITALISM, pt. I (an expanding multi-forum meta-thread)

I N T E G R A L   A N T I - C A P I T A L I S M feat. Layman Pascal & Theurj Hello Everybody. You are currently reading a 'joint meta-…

Started by Layman Pascal in IPS Town HallLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Moved to Facebook IPS forum

This forum is now an archive. If interested join the active Facebook IPS forum. https://www.facebook.com/groups/470435939720069

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Introductions and Welcomes

0 Nov 18, 2022

Jhana Meditator Guy

Hello everyone, I have a question. Some time ago we were talking about... well I'm not sure what we were talking about... hey, gimme a brea…

Started by kelamuni in Introductions and Welcomes

5 Feb 10, 2022
Reply by kelamuni

Integral Energy: Uniting Mulitple Perspectives on our Thermodynamic World

Obviously the title of this discussion is a playful plagiarism of the book on Integral Ecology by Esbjorn-Hargens and Zimmerman. I do belie…

Started by DavidM58 in Open Forum

178 Apr 29, 2020
Reply by DavidM58

Jean Knox - Archetype, Attachment, Analysis

Free copy here. Pay particular attention to chapter 3, "Archetypes and image schema, a developmental perspective."

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Book and Film Club

0 Oct 19, 2019

Real and false reason

I posted the following in the Yahoo Adult Development forum and am cross-posting here. I'll keep you apprised of some key responses, provid…

Started by Edward theurj Berge in IPS Inquiry

391 Sep 18, 2019
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Do our models get in the way?

Do our models get in the way? We've seen quite a few descriptions of an emerging paradigm known as the collaborative commons (CC). But a pr…

8 Sep 18, 2019

States, stages, the WC lattice and the fold

I decided to move this post over to its own thread to work on this. I'll also move other related past posts over from other threads to rif…

314 Sep 17, 2019

Jeremy Rifkin: The Green New Deal

Just came out today. The blurb here. Get a free copy here.

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Book and Film Club

0 Sep 10, 2019

Jeremy Rifkin

This dude also deserves a thread, a postmetaphysical visionary of an integral paradigm different from the trademarked variety. And quite "s…

Started by Edward theurj Berge in Postmetaphysical Visions and Visionaries

290 Sep 10, 2019

The root of power law religion

A ‘power law’ refers specifically to a statistical relationship between quantities, such that a change in one quantity has a proportional c…

11 Aug 31, 2019

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.