Postmetaphysical Visions and Visionaries (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GNOSIS VS EPISTEME

Dear friends, I want to share with you my speech on the IEC2014 conference in Budapest. It's about the absolute truth and wisdom in the Int…

Started by Oleg Linetsky

41 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Otto Scharmer

Otto Scharmer came up a few times in the Varela thread so why not give him his own esteemed thread in this section? His website is at this…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

15 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Layman Pascal's Rules of Meta-Theory

Recently, Layman Pascal shared with me a very interesting document -- a manifesto of sorts -- that I thought would be fun (and illuminating…

Started by Balder

39 Mar 22, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Fernando Zalamea

Since I'm likely to read more from this dude, and have already posted a bit on him elsewhere, I figured I'd give him his own thread instead…

7 Mar 19, 2014

Bill Torbert

I came across a conversation with Bill Torbert this morning that I wanted to share here.  I referred to his work a couple years back in a b…

Started by Balder

32 Feb 28, 2014

Perennialism and Pluralism

A friend and former colleague of mine (at JFKU) started a conversation recently on Facebook that has been really fruitful and dynamic so fa…

Started by Balder

11 Feb 18, 2014

Christian A-theism

(Cross-posted on my blog.) In Bryant's blog post on a-theism he mentions that by his definition there can be such a chimera as a-theistic r…

4 Feb 12, 2014

The Nietzschean Facebook

Herein you will find an experimental listing of Mr. Nietzsche's LIKES (+) / DISLIKES (-) I have been compiling and analyzing and feeling…

Started by Layman Pascal

4 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Susan Blackmore

Living without Free Will http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHP6fWwVqrk&feature=youtu.be

Started by e

1 Sep 16, 2013

Michel Bitbol: Science as if Situation Mattered

The following is a re-posting of an archived discussion from our old forum:     Science as if situation mattered[1]   Michel Bitbol CREA/…

Started by Balder

13 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Balder

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service