Postmetaphysical Visions and Visionaries (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

On open letter to Ken Wilber and integral teachers

Dear friends, recently I wrote my letter to Ken Wilber where I state several ideas important to postmetaphysics discussion as I guess. When…

Started by Oleg Linetsky

38 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Oleg Linetsky

Henryk Skolimowski

I am resurrecting a thread from the old version of IPS, since I recently came across a summary of Skolimowski's work (which I will post nex…

Started by Balder

20 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Thomas

Raimon Panikkar

I'm recreating a thread on Raimon Panikkar because I found another essay by him that I would like to share here.  First, here are the first…

Started by Balder

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Balder

Michael Kosok

I recently learned about the work of Michael Kosok (via a discussion in Bonnie's Magellan course).  I've only cursorily reviewed his websit…

Started by Balder

81 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Thomas

Tanabe Hajime

Partly out of historical interest, I would like to add Tanabe Hajime here as a participant in the move towards a post-metaphysical, trans-r…

Started by Balder

13 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Mark A. Foster

de Certeau and the Phenomenology of Mysticism

I'm reading this article right now. I think de Certeau may have something to say re: post-metaphysical spirituality. Xibalba may have somet…

Started by kelamuni

2 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Balder

Gilles Deleuze

I looked into the 7 1/2 hours interview with Gilles Deleuze called the "Abecédaire" that was recorded in 1988, just before the historic eve…

Started by Christophe

3 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Christophe

Slavoj Zizek

It's time to give the man his own thread, since he is certainly deserving. Here are the posts from the integral capitalism thread as introd…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Christophe

Swami Beyondananda aka Steve Bhaerman

Many of us grew up with this comic performer who made light of our new age beliefs. But he is also a serious thinker and also into the next…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

3 May 25, 2011
Reply by Douglas R Wallack

Integral Monastery

Hey, everyone.   Me and a friend have discussed and explored an idea for a long time now, namely to create a way for modern people to live…

Started by Dawid Dahl

17 Feb 17, 2011

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service