Open Forum (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Subtle energy/Integral religion/Integral faith

Here is excerpt "G"  : http://www.kenwilber.com/Writings/PDF/ExcerptG_KOSMOS_2004.pdf The first reason for my posting this is to unpack whe…

Started by andrew

11 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by andrew

The Science of Mindfulness

This looks good:

Started by Balder

2 Jan 17, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

Religion and Fiction

"Your religion is based on fiction!!" "Yeah, and...?" I came across the following article today and thought it would be interesting to disc…

Started by Balder

0 Jan 14, 2015

Report from Critical Realism Integral Theory Symposium

The symposium was intense and I think caused a shift in integral thinking. There were integral theorists in one group, Roy Bhaskar and his…

Started by bonnitta roy

34 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

INTEGRAL POSTMETAPHYSICAL SPIRITUALITY

Uh... what's the site? I mean, like, I heard something about a reboot -- but then I heard no more. What could be improved? I wonder how cle…

Started by Layman Pascal

52 Nov 19, 2014

Flower of Human History

Here's a suggestive little gem of metaphorical botany:

Started by Layman Pascal

0 Oct 27, 2014

GOD EXISTS

I would like to put your deconstructive talents to work so that I can view this process in real time ( sort of) .  Have at 'er if you will!…

Started by andrew

5 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by andrew

The rise of neo-integrative worldviews

Subtitle: Toward a rational spirituality for the coming planetary civilization? This is a chapter by Roland Benedikter and Markus Moltz in…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

4 Oct 18, 2014

The Superhuman Operating System

The Superhuman OS QuickStart! Some affiliates! A parody! An objection!

Started by Balder

4 Sep 24, 2014

New Ferrer Interview

Jorge Ferrer just sent me a copy of a new interview with him (attached PDF below) that is appearing in the current issue of the Journal of…

Started by Balder

9 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service