Open Forum (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Horror, Spirituality, and the Integral Suburbs

On David Marshall's Integral Archipelago forum, a member there named Shashank recently posted a blog (and initiated a discussion) on the…

Started by Balder

118 Oct 7, 2015
Reply by Balder

Buddhist Influence on the Western Enlightenment?

This was a fun and engaging article (and bit of detective work) on the possible influence of Buddhism on David Hume's thought.  Like others…

Started by Balder

0 Oct 5, 2015

Daniel Dennett on Privileged Access

Here, I'm not so much interested in Dennett's ideas on consciousness as I am in his ideas concerning privileged access.   I like the openin…

Started by kelamuni

281 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by kelamuni

Integral, Knowing, How

I recently joined this site and what I really want to do is continue an inquiry that I started on Integral Life back in Winter of 2014. I a…

Started by Lucy Summers

19 Apr 26, 2015
Reply by Lucy Summers

Introduction to TSK

It has been quite awhile since I've referenced the Time-Space-Knowledge vision (TSK) in my discussions here, but I plan to return to this t…

Started by Balder

18 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Balder

Caputo's Sunday Sermon: Radical Hermenuetics

I'm feeling kind of religious this Sunday morning, wanting to go to church but just cannot find one compatible with my postmetaphysical "be…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

20 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Balder

Post-Secularism

Any thought on this? I'll do a bit of linking to start off:  http://www.telospress.com/religion-and-the-new-cosmopolitanism-in-a-postsecula

Started by andrew

10 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by andrew

Ken on Supermind

Wilber has a new (premium) offering on Integral Life - an excerpt from his forthcoming book, The Religion of Tomorrow: Supermind and the Pr…

Started by Balder

69 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by andrew

Integral Gnosticism?

Is this even possible?  Here is the wiki:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnosticism How does one integrate a religious philosophy like this?…

Started by andrew

14 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by DavidM58

The thing no one is allowed to talk about.

Here is a fellow Canuck brave enough to assess the situation in the mideast rationally:  http://www.counterpunch.org/2015/01/30/the-proble

Started by andrew

0 Feb 1, 2015

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service