Open Forum (119)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vandervert's Neurological Positivism

Is anyone familiar with this? From Systemspedia.org: POSITIVISM (Neurological 3) A theory about the ways world, brain and mind are homolog…

Started by DavidM58

2 Mar 12, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

Integral Metaphysics

Found this while searching on Kheper (sp?) integral metaphysics (or postmetaphysics? don't remember) site. My search was the word "fountain…

Started by Darrell R. Moneyhon

0 Jan 29, 2016

Charles Hugh Smith's book, A Radically Beneficial World

Hey, Just wondering if anyone here has read A Radically Beneficial World, by Charles Hugh Smith. Many of his ideas overlapped with mine whi…

Started by Darrell R. Moneyhon

0 Jan 29, 2016

Forums - what makes healthy, what makes longevity

Has there been anything written, any threads here, any more broadly 'published' articles about the nature of forums that are 'successful'?…

Started by Ambo Suno

13 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Ambo Suno

Feminine-Masculine typology play

On one hand, we feel very comfortable talking about feminine and masculine traits in men and women, often riding on the up-currents of Jun…

Started by Ambo Suno

2 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

Altruism, Evolution, and Spirituality

Kurt Johnson, the author of The Coming Interspiritual Age, posted the following on the FB IPS forum: Steering Toward the Omega Point: A Rou…

Started by Balder

0 Dec 11, 2015

The Integral Schism

This thread could be a place to flesh out how and why this is happening and a place for me to archive my own thoughts and positions on In…

Started by andrew

28 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by andrew

Dystopia

Here's a report from the future, written in the year 2050 by a geo-paleontologist. "...Before 2015, almost everyone believed that time’s a…

Started by DavidM58

14 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by andrew

John Michael Greer

This is as good a summary of our present predicaments that I've read anywhere from anyone:  http://www.resilience.org/stories/2014-09-18/d

Started by andrew

42 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by andrew

Let's also hear it for metaphysical and premetaphysical/physical and indeterminate natter.

Despite uber-adequate and copious explication here on IPMS of the what is "post-metaphysical", and the why of its nomenclature and designat…

Started by Ambo Suno

9 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by Ambo Suno

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service