IPS Inquiry (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What "is" the differance?

Derrida's descriptions of khora and differance superficially appear to be like Wilber's description of consciousness per se in Integral Spi…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

60 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Dial

Enactive Realism

In my research this afternoon, I came across the following essay (which looks relevant to several of the themes regularly explored here): …

Started by Balder

2 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

On "Patterns of Wholeness"

Re:  Patterns of Wholeness I referenced this discussion recently on one of our OOO-related threads, but decided it might be interesting to…

Started by Balder

51 Jan 16, 2012

particles and relationships

I have a science question for our sciencey members.  This relates partly to the OOO thread, but differs enough that it probably deserves to…

Started by infimitas

6 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Balder

minds and boundaries

Here's a couple of passages from a recent Journal of Consciousness Studies article by Daniel Dennet, Shall We Tango?  No, but Thanks for As…

Started by infimitas

1 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by infimitas

essence and identity

I kept threatening to write about essences, but never seemed to get around to it.  I’ll now put my money where my mouth is and try to say s…

Started by infimitas

115 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Thomas

Dimensions in deconstruction

I said in the QM thread that its not an unlikely truth, of  historical and biological evolution, that there has not been a fossil out of…

Started by valli

21 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by valli

No ontological leaps

I'd like to present and discuss (in anyone is interested) Christian de Quincey's paper in the June 2011 issue of Integral Review, "No ontol…

11 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Thomas

IMMANENT HEAVEN: SPIRITUAL (POST)METAPHYSICS AND ETHICS

I periodically cast a net out in cyberspace to see if I turn up any relevant-seeming essays or books.  This is the fish I caught this morni…

Started by Balder

1 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by kelamuni

Cosmological postmodernism

This article seems like it might be a bridge to some recent threads and posts, including the “quantum” theme. It's by Sam Mickey called “Co…

2 Jul 4, 2011

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service