IPS Inquiry (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It is possible a integral map of the traditional Nibbana?

Hey. Ken wilber has a very interesting view on the doctrine of Nibbana but in a purely traditional point of view, that notion is utterly f…

Started by Monk

0 Jul 28, 2013

Evolution As Metaphysics And Spiritual Violence

I recently acquired a DVD set of one of my all time favorite BBC series, James Burkes wonderful The Day The Universe Changed. In episode 8…

Started by Joseph

28 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

Matthew's writing

I decided to give Matthew's linked writings a thread instead of being a tangent in the Spheres thread. Some of the latter posts from that t…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

5 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Combs on the Wilber-Combs Matrix

Since this is a free offering at Integral Life, I thought I'd share it here:   Adventures in the Wilber-Combs Matrix

Started by Balder

0 Apr 19, 2013

Mark Forman on Integral Spirituality

An interview with one of my colleagues at JFKU on integral spirituality and the role integral psychotherapy can play in supporting spiritua…

Started by Balder

1 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Balder

The Metaphysics of Adjacency

(these notes from my walk along Thetis Lake yesterday were first entered as a blog, now "pending".  wasn't sure which format to go with...)…

Started by Layman Pascal

1 Jul 29, 2012

Ladder, climber, view & transitional structures

Since we brought up this topic in the “conservative integralites” thread let’s dive a bit deeper here. First here’s the last few posts from…

51 Jul 4, 2012

The Projective Arc

The above is an article by the Lanes at Integral World. The topic isn't new to the forum but the article is new and perhaps it can start an…

7 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Layman Pascal

Rediscovering God

I was just given the following piece of writing yesterday and thought it was worth sharing here.  The document (linked below) is the introd…

Started by Balder

0 Apr 25, 2012

Quantum Clarifications

Hey Tom,   I've studied physics in university.   I almost double majored in physics as it came pretty easy to me. So I’d like to take a few…

Started by e

8 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by e

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service