IPS Inquiry (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Non-Duality a State?

IS NONDUALITY A STATE? (a) YES, the general appearance of nonduality in human experience takes the form of a temporary access to an experie…

Started by Layman Pascal

3 May 22, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

HOW POST-RATIONAL POTENTIALS AGGRAVATE PRE-RATIONAL HABITS

How do post-conventional possibilities stimulate, confirm and empower pre-conventional structures of thought, feeling and action? This is t…

Started by Layman Pascal

20 May 1, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Form, Finesse, and Force

My recent thoughts about effective strategies for positive social transformation led me to an emphasis on "outflanking" or "playing the wea…

Started by Darrell R. Moneyhon

5 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Darrell R. Moneyhon

"integral postmetaphysical nonduality"

Out of curiosity I did a Google search on the above three words in parentheses as a phrase. In the entire internet there was only one hit a…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

92 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Darrell R. Moneyhon

AN INDECENT PROPOSAL (for Wilber)

Hey y'all, It is debatable (maybe mostly because of me) whether or not Wilber's model needs to be academically juxtaposed against Bhaskar,…

Started by Layman Pascal

16 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Meta-Integralism: What's Wrong with Wilber?

Meta-integral studies have two components: 1. The production, discovery and critique of various quasi-complementary theories and theorists…

Started by Layman Pascal

7 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

The Conveyor Belt

This morning, doing research on another topic, I came across the following interesting-looking essay -- a critique of the conveyor belt met…

Started by Balder

14 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Integral Semiotics

Here's a new piece of writing by Ken (though some of it looks like it is copied from an older text).  Integral Semiotics I have skimmed it,…

Started by Balder

160 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

Kosmic Addressing of Mystical Experience

Recent discussions on the Integral Postmetaphysical Nonduality and the Privileged Access threads have prompted me to start this thread, whi…

Started by Balder

6 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Balder

WHAT ---> HOW : A Look at Paired Subphases of the Evolutionary Spiral

We have something called the Spiral. It is an image of the wondrous whole of Reality described as one vast, shimmering, interlinked series…

Started by Layman Pascal

11 Aug 24, 2013
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service