IPS Inquiry (71)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oleg Linetksy is the Enemy of God

Hear ye!  Hear ye!  The annual meeting of the Oleg Linetsky is the Enemy of God Society (the OLEGs) is now in session: The first order of b…

Started by Layman Pascal

25 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by zzz

Sophia Speaks

Now that the presentation has been given and the paper is available on the MetaIntegral website, I would like (per theurj's suggestion) to…

Started by Balder

27 Jul 3, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

A Comprehensive Definition of Religion

What is the essence of Religion?  What are the elements of its fully realized form? How does this appear at each major phase of historical…

Started by Layman Pascal

100 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Wilber's (Initial) Response to Critical Realism

I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but the following article looks like a very relevant and timely one for us here at IPS.  Wilber is r…

Started by Balder

50 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Edwyrd theurj Burj

From radical atheism to radical theology

John Caputo has a lengthy (93 pages!) new article in the Spring 2011 issue of JCRT (11.2) called "The return of anti-religion: from radical…

Started by Edwyrd theurj Burj

30 May 29, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Is Non-Duality a State?

IS NONDUALITY A STATE? (a) YES, the general appearance of nonduality in human experience takes the form of a temporary access to an experie…

Started by Layman Pascal

3 May 22, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

HOW POST-RATIONAL POTENTIALS AGGRAVATE PRE-RATIONAL HABITS

How do post-conventional possibilities stimulate, confirm and empower pre-conventional structures of thought, feeling and action? This is t…

Started by Layman Pascal

20 May 1, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

Form, Finesse, and Force

My recent thoughts about effective strategies for positive social transformation led me to an emphasis on "outflanking" or "playing the wea…

Started by Darrell R. Moneyhon

5 Mar 26, 2014
Reply by Darrell R. Moneyhon

"integral postmetaphysical nonduality"

Out of curiosity I did a Google search on the above three words in parentheses as a phrase. In the entire internet there was only one hit a…

Started by Edwyrd theurj Burj

92 Mar 14, 2014
Reply by Darrell R. Moneyhon

AN INDECENT PROPOSAL (for Wilber)

Hey y'all, It is debatable (maybe mostly because of me) whether or not Wilber's model needs to be academically juxtaposed against Bhaskar,…

Started by Layman Pascal

16 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Layman Pascal

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2017   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service