IPS Inquiry (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eco-Devo and the post-postmodern synthesis

I came upon this essay by Bonnitta Roy at Beams and Struts: “Evo-devo and the post-postmodern synthesis: What does Integral have to offer?”…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Edward theurj Berge

On Idols, Emptiness, and Relativity

This evening, I came across an online copy of an essay on emptiness and relativity that I referenced several times on the old IPS (I believ…

Started by Balder

1 Mar 29, 2011

Varela on Imagination, Embodiment, and Transformation

Here's an interesting essay featuring a neurophenomenological analysis of the practice of Tonglen.  I'll copy the introduction here and inc…

Started by Balder

0 Feb 4, 2011

Context-transcendent Meaning?

I am researching a working paper tentatively called "The search for context-transcedent meaning." In this post-metaphysical age, is there a…

Started by bonnitta roy

37 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by kelamuni

Constructive and deconstructive postmodernism

Gary Hampson in his Integral Review article “Integral re-view postmodernism” (cited below) discussed how Wilber distinguishes constructive…

Started by Edward theurj Berge

27 Nov 18, 2010

Postmetaphysically Conceiving of Interreligious Resonance

I posted the following blog on Integral Life, and it has started to generate a little discussion, so I wanted to post a copy of it here (an…

Started by Balder

4 Aug 21, 2010

What Might Come After Postmodernism?

On the old forum, I posted an essay by Robert Miller on Zen and an aesthetic philosophy of play.  Here is another of his essays (excerpted…

Started by Balder

18 Aug 18, 2010

What Paths lie ahead...?

I am seeing here a slight need to get back to Balder's original intention for this forum: speculation on the question, what paths lie ahead…

Started by Steven Nickeson

3 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by infimitas

Characteristics of enlightenment

The characteristics of enlightenment: The silence of peace: a profound sense of peace envelops the person due to the absence of the rationa…

Started by rltruthseeker

14 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

Integral Being (More colors!!...or Integral Sherbert)

The following is an outline for Integral Being. Integral Being.doc   Here is the publishers website of Dr. David Hawkins.   And here is wh…

Started by rltruthseeker

4 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by rltruthseeker

RSS

What paths lie ahead for religion and spirituality in the 21st Century? How might the insights of modernity and post-modernity impact and inform humanity's ancient wisdom traditions? How are we to enact, together, new spiritual visions – independently, or within our respective traditions – that can respond adequately to the challenges of our times?

This group is for anyone interested in exploring these questions and tracing out the horizons of an integral post-metaphysical spirituality.

Notice to Visitors

At the moment, this site is at full membership capacity and we are not admitting new members.  We are still getting new membership applications, however, so I am considering upgrading to the next level, which will allow for more members to join.  In the meantime, all discussions are open for viewing and we hope you will read and enjoy the content here.

© 2024   Created by Balder.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service